Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Concealer Which Is Non Pore Blocking?

Bohemians and Irish in El Teatro



Three rooms, a sea very choppy and two highly acclaimed bands filled on Friday March 19, the Theatre Bar When we got my sister, Shakira and I had to make a relatively long tail (And I say, Josette and Shakira because they sat down.) A couple of subjects they talked about the situation in the country, which inevitably had to listen and to intervene in a couple of occasions.

During the tail had a chance to meet the Bean ... I do not know painting / resolves / partner / friend with benefits / pseudonovio of Josette. We started talking about the situation of the tail, the number of people who had, if we were to get inside, etc. A Bean came up with a plan "B" should not go, I was going to Sake Bar For all this and a number of things that I had happened that day that had me upset, I was bitter and my face disfigured to the point of be like the monster of Dr. Victor Frankenstein.

The idea of \u200b\u200bgoing Sake Bar was the drop that overflowed the glass. At that time, Bean offered to buy a beer to your friends and me. I agreed and he went for the beers. I was alone again in line. Josette approached me and demanded I remove the face, bother me, I started giving a sermon, that all they got was more than my fill and embitter. In it returned with the beer and beans in a second, all the bitterness and despair I was relieved as if by magic. Bean asked to make the tail for me a couple of seconds. I went to the railing to look down and I found that were already on Patricia and David (from Skene). Bugged me for a while because I had a beer in his hand and told me that there was also Victoria (Solomon). I was glad to hear that my friends were there Skene, the trouble is that after that I saw not more.

The queue started to move, finally. At that moment I remembered that I had to pay the entrance and drinks at my sister, so I went to bitter again. But at the time Bean offered to pay the entrance to my sister, so I went to be content, even a little suspicious suspects, by his excessive goodness, I got it. However, immediately understood that simply knows how to be a hunk. A gentleman, I have no doubt why my sister chose.

Finally we get to around 11 at night. I started to get lost in the ocean of people waiting to see the two concerts, of Vida Boheme Gaelic top and the bottom in a new space that is premiering the Theatre Bar which they believe this will be the VIP lounge. I arrived at the famous

VIP lounge was much calmer than above. I met many acquaintances, Fabiana, Caterina (Fabiana's sister), Bethany, Adriana and even a buddy of a camp I was in Merida pear year, I have no idea how he remembered me, and I do not I know what you just saw him I recognized him immediately. The only thing is that I never remembered his name. Did I say because I'm terrible for remembering names?

a while there I was enjoying myself, I took a couple of Heineken beer, guns spoke with my colleagues, the normal one does in a place like this. Finally, the moment everyone was waiting, anticipation, excitement total there were Gabriel, Armando, Boris, Rubén four members of Gaelic, the more a woman playing the violin at the moment I do not come to mind who was mounted on the stage. Applause and bullae bathed the place. The group's Celtic magic mesmerized us all. Began to play his music and joy reigned in this special night. About

second touch, Streets of Hope, fell Josette, Shakira and beans. I received with great enthusiasm, he was drunk, but not for the Heineken, but the joy of listening to Gaelic in vivo. Therein began dancing all who were nearby, including beans, so I could not resist to include me in the circle and dance with everyone. Completing the concert

missed something very magical and funny is that while talking to Adriana, remembering those times when the assembly Retablo Jovial, the group played a mix of "The Geese of Brother Philip" part of the Retablo Jovial music.

For those who missed the play, I will explain in order to understand the story. Within this part of the work a man Balduchi, was alone with his son Philip, locked in a cave to not having any contact with any woman. One day, the son asks his father about the world. Then leave the cave to see the world, the child first sees a horse a river, a palace and in fact amazed to see the wonders of the world. But as Philip is really interested in a very cozy group of women who pass by. Balduchi nervous because your child is interested in this specimen is blindfold and says they are "geese", and their nervousness is that your child will be distracted by other things, but his son insists that he is very interested in the "Geese."

At that point, Shakira came up to me and started to dance face to face throughout this song and I told Adriana "I got my goose." And I went to dance with her.

The concert ended, I could see of La Vida Boheme, because I chose to see the full Gaelic. Every choice is a waiver of other options, you can not have everything in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment