Thursday, March 25, 2010

Swelling Of Face And Head Ms

well HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSIE MI LINDA



Well, today is your birthday I dedicate this article from my blog for you. So, just for you. My beautiful sister, already 17 to keep. It seems almost yesterday when I told our mother's belly, "and you can be born" and indeed you did, you miss the causalities of the cosmos Is that right?

Today is a special day that passes I wonder. Have fun today at the Theatre Bar and TRIPEA FUUUUUUULLLLL JAJAJAJA. Well I you know you're my sister and I love you just for that. But it is a "family obligation" or a "social convention" what makes me say this. I love you because I like the way you are lying pa Lantos, who takes risks, betting on the best card without needing to know if it is. All this is done I admire your courage. And although we have our differences and to come to major keys, I know that deep down we love and we also know that these fights are because we care about each other. So, we love, we care and we want to make us better. Although sometimes the opinion of "best" is different for both. For this and much more I love my Josie ... A

0 comments:

Post a Comment