Friday, March 4, 2011
Ecezma Pathces Images Toddlers
Source:
"People are afraid of the unknown, fear for what is going to find or how he will act when faced with a disabled person. However, the fight is ongoing. Therefore, I argue that steps are being infinite, "says Luciano Palazesi as soon begins chatting with the Capital and before attempting to retrace his feelings to hours of receiving the biennial award Alpi (Association Against Infantile Paralysis) 2011, tonight in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. Luciano
sits next to his mother, Adriana, and access to the questions by looking at the eyes, without shyness. Has a combative speech that could be said as to the rights of persons with disabilities are concerned. His card says that life is a problem in delivery caused a cerebral palsy that left him and motor sequelae in speech. That did not stop him finishing the race to study public accountant at the Universidad Católica Argentina (UCA) from which you have only five finalists to receive.
"Sometimes I wonder why discriminate if we all end up in the same place," he says, the phrase hit low. And when reminded that in a footnote in this same paper for nearly a year and a half had said that life was infinite steps, Luciano says, "That is still true because I think the awards are nice, flattering, but there that follow, we must improve and we must show the society that can face the limitations. " And his speech remains strong, with conviction: "While progress has been made in recent times, we need more awareness and that's my goal for this year and beyond".
When asked whether people with disabilities now have more opportunities to insert says: "I was one of those people who could enter to work in a public office. I did at the Ministry of Labour of the Nation, Sarmiento and Rioja. I'm almost a year and I have two colleagues with disabilities. The whole group is wonderful. I was working at the Ministry of Education for a long time, but this new work opened up a lot of doors for longer afford to life. I also worked in an accounting firm and even as a nightclub DJ in San Lorenzo. I'm eager to do things for other people with disabilities. " These
"Sometimes I wonder why discriminate if we all end up in the same place," he says, the phrase hit low. And when reminded that in a footnote in this same paper for nearly a year and a half had said that life was infinite steps, Luciano says, "That is still true because I think the awards are nice, flattering, but there that follow, we must improve and we must show the society that can face the limitations. " And his speech remains strong, with conviction: "While progress has been made in recent times, we need more awareness and that's my goal for this year and beyond". things that are the cause Luciano speaks, his fight for the inclusion of the disabled. "This year I have thought to give a talk on personal acceptance because it is very difficult to achieve that. What happens is that we live in a society in which not all are equal, so we have to make people aware that we can do a lot and best things, "he says, while proudly recalls a talk he gave last year in Ucacha, the people of his native Córdoba his father, on inclusion of people in the education system. "Now I want to do the same in schools or institutions of Rosario."
living in the house, on a desk where he usually works with his computer, Luciano Awards shows he did in the 2009 Junior Chamber of the province and the capital as a prominent of that year, among others. "The theme of the awards is an incentive to stop and realize that I'm doing well. The Alpi gives me no longer a surprise. There are so many outstanding children with disabilities in the country. All friends with disabilities I have are outstanding, "he says excitedly.
The prize in question distinguishes 10 people with physical disabilities who are distinguished for their efforts to overcome personal and social integration.
getting late. It's time to assemble the pack to go to work. Luciano life goes on and reflects with amazing clarity in a phrase that pulls almost in a whisper when exiting. "I like to write a lot and as a message to tell you that the stumbling blocks I walk, but my life is how I walk. Sometimes I fall, but I have to get up because you have to keep going. Although hard to follow is to keep trying ".
In the study of social life is a narrow passage. "In the morning I give books, depends on the subject. After working 13 to 19.30 and I took the bus back home. I like watching TV, reading and writing a lot. My mom says I'm addicted to buying books and I owe it to my dad. Sometimes I go to the court (he became a fan of Newell's after a failed experience como simpatizante de River) y con mis amigos, que me bancan a muerte y son espectaculares, solemos ir a bailar. Esa es una experiencia muy grossa, porque cuando te toca enfrentar a una chica tenés de todo. Y eso es el miedo que te contaba antes”, detalla Luciano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment